Aloo Paneer Rolls
Aloo and Paneer.. I wanted to make a try with this combo… Also I love all varieties of bread stuffing..So I made this as bread stuffed Aloo Paneer Rolls. It was tasted good. So crispy and spicy. This idea came from bread bonda. Almost the same method for bondas. Just enjoy this crispy rolls with tomato or mint sauce. Hope it goes well with garlic mayonnaise as well. I love it. Now move on to the recipe.
- Bread slices – As needed
- Big onion – 1 no(finely chopped)
- Potato – 3 nos.(Boiled, peeled and mashed)
- Paneer – ¾ cup(crumbled)
- Red chilli pwd – ½ tsp
- Coriander pwd – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tsp
- Mint leaves – few
- Coriander leaves – few
- Oil – to fry rolls
- Salt – as needed
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Mustard – 1 tsp
- Urad dal – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – few springs
- Boil Potatoes, Peel off and mash it .Crumble the paneer cubes and keep aside.
- Heat a pan,pour 1 tbsp of oil,temper with the items given under “to temper”.
- Then add onions and mint leaves, sauté well till it turns transparent. Then add salt, chili pwd, coriander pwd and garam masala. Stir well till the raw smell leaves.
- Then add paneer and potato. Stir for 2 more mins. Then garnish with coriander leaves and turn off stove.
- Let the masala cool for some time. Then make small rolls of it and keep aside.
- Now take bread slices and cut the four edges.In a bowl, pour little water, just give a quick dip of bread and squeeze water completely.
- Place the rolled masala in the centre of bread and make as a bread roll.
- Do the same for remaining. Now Heat a pan, pour required amount of oil to deep fry the rolls.
- Once the oil heated , keep it in a medium flame. Then fry the rolls on all sides to brownish and Place it in a kitchen tissue.
Serve hot and crispy rolls with tomato or mint sauce.
- Don’t over heat oil to smoggy state. It will burn the rolls and inner part will not be crispy.Just fry the rolls in medium heat.
- You can add extra veggies like carrot or cabbage also. It will taste good.Even green peas also goes well.
- You can increase paneer level also.
- To dip bread into water, be conscious of not to dissolve bread in water. Take it immediately and squeeze it.
Friends wanna print this recipe?? Go ahead with this recipe card 🙂