Apple Cinnamon Tea | Tea Recipes
Apple cinnamon Tea or Apple cinnamon iced tea, a flavorful refreshing tea recipe to drink hot or cold. The Combo of apple, cinnamon and lemon makes you feel fresh after drinking this tea. The Iced version is best suit for this summer. I have already posted Lemon Iced Tea recipe.Do check it.
Apple Cinnamon Tea | Tea Recipes – Ingredients
Prep time : 10 mins | Cook time : less than 2 mins | serves : 3 glasses
Cuisine : World
Apple – 1 no (Pureed)
Cinnamon powder – 1/4 tsp
Water – 3 cups
Tea powder – ½ tsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
Sugar or honey – as per taste
Ice cubes – to serve
Apple wedges – to serve (Optional)
How to make apple cinnamon tea:
- Wash and cut apple into pieces. Grind it in a mixer and puree it.
- Use cinnamon powder or make powder using one inch cinnamon stick.
- Boil 3 cups of water, after it reaches rolling boil , add pureed apple,tea powder, cinnamon powder, lemon juice and sugar or honey.
- Allow it boil for one min and drain it using tea filter or Muslin cloth.
- Let the tea cool down and reach room temperature and refrigerate for one hour.
- Pour in glasses and serve with Ice cubes and apple wedges.
- Serve this tea hot without adding ice cubes if you want.
- If you don’t want to add sugar, replace it with honey. Adjust the levels accordingly for your taste.
- Don’t add too much of cinnamon powder as it makes the tea cinnamon flavor dominant.
You might be interested in these summer coolers:
- Watermelon Milkshake
- Watermelon Popsicles
- Sweet punjabi lassi
- Grape Popsicles
- Amla juice
- Mint Chaas
- Tomato lemonade