Apple Lassi recipe |Apple recipes
Apple lassi- made with a combo of apple and thick curd and slightly flavoured with cardamom. We can replace cardamom with cinnamon too. Apple and cinnamon are the best fusion ever. I love the way without skin because if we made it with skin I feel itching in throat.We can make this lassi recipe using both red and green apples.I am sure everybody will love this home made apple lassi recipe.
Check out my Apple Cinnamon tea recipe
Here is the method of how to make apple lassi.
Apple Lassi recipe | Apple recipes
- Apple – 1 no (peeled and Cut into pieces)
- Chilled Thick curd – 1 cup
- Water – ½ cup or as needed
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
- Wash apple ,peel the skin and cut into pieces.
- In a processor or mixer, add chopped apple and grind it to a smooth paste.
- Add curd,sugar,cardamom powder and ¼ cup of water to it.
- If you find the lassi is very thick, add the remaining water. If it is correct consistency, no need to add water.
- Serve chilled in glasses as plain or topped with apple pieces.
- If you don’t want to peel the skin, you can use it by simply cut into pieces and grind.
- Adjust the water and sugar as for your taste.
You might like these recipes: