Dates Cake Recipe | Asus Zenfone2 laser Review
Dates Cake Recipe– would like to share some baking recipe in this Christmas season. I made this whole wheat dates cake using eggs. Its presence made this cake very spongy. This cake becomes more fluffy and spongy on next day. So let it sit a day before serving. Addition of cocoa and instant coffee powder adds more flavor to this cake.
Received Asus Zenfone2 Laser ZE550KL to review. This 5.5 inch Hd screen with 13 Megapixel laser autofocus rear Camera and 5 Megapixel front camera works wonder on pictures.Its smooth curvature provides natural grip to hold.The 0.4mm laser cut speaker holes will give nice audio experience for music lovers. It has good battery back up and stunningly strong Corning Gorilla glass4. This Asus Zenfone2 laser is total awesome to experience.Thank you Asus India 🙂
Zenfone 2 Laser Touch :
- Very fast and responsive, 60MS touch responsive time.
- Its Anti-fingerprint coating cover glass friction reduced by 23-34%.
- High Quality coating with incredibly durable anti-smudge ability.
- Accurate touch Distinction technology against water or grease.
- Responds to every touch even with gloves J
Zenfone2 Laser Responsiveness:
Zenfone uses innovative smart display dimming technology to sense when you raise your smartphone to your ear,automatically switching off the display to prevent accidental screen taps and preserve battery life.
The proximity sensor that drives smart display dimming technology is both ultra-sensitive and highly precise, so copes with any skin tone and even wayward hair – prefect for when your flowing locks are blowing in the breeze J
- 13 Megapixel
- Toshiba BSI sensor
- 5p Largan Lens
- f/2.0 Aperture
- Blue glass filter
- Dual – color LED flash
- 75 degree wide angle
- Laser Auto focus
- 5 Megapixel
- BSI high sensitivity sensor
- 4P lens
- f/2.0 aperture
- 85 degree wide angle
They added 5 new modes in camera. Totally 16 different camera modes for day and night. The Zera shutter Lag captures every eye-blinking moment. Low light photography increase 4x light sensitivity for both front and rear camera. In super resolution mode , the details and clarity is extraordinary. In manual mode, definitely you can experience real DSLR J The pictures here shared are taken in depth of field mode.
Zenfone2 Laser Ubiquity:
- Blazingly fast cat4 LTE. Upto 15.Mbps download & 50Mbps upload speed.
- Super fast wi-fi. 5 GHZ provide a faster date roaming speed and stable signals
- Dual 4G
3000mAh battery capacity. The high voltage and high capacity battery, and fine-tuned power consumption improve both the standby time and talking time. High current 2A with 10W high output. Intelligent adjustable outlet with 5V power. Supports BoostMaster 1.0 for fast charging battery. Fast and safe.
Dates cake Recipe – Ingredients
- Wheat flour – 1 ½ cups
- Maida – ¼ cup
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Instant coffee powder – 2 tsp
- Sugar – ¾ cup
- Dates(seedless) – 10nos
- Milk – 1 cup
- Oil(refined) – ½ cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Eggs – 2
- Vanilla essence – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Almonds – 5nos(chopped)
- Chop dates and almonds and keep aside.
- Heat milk , add chopped dates and instant coffee powder and mix well. Let it sit for 20 mins and cool completely.
- Take the cake mould, grease with oil or butter and dust with flour and keep aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 180degrees for 10 mins.
- Now sieve dry ingredients wheat flour, Maida, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder together and keep aside
- In a mixing bowl, add sugar and oil and whisk using electric beater or hand whisk till the sugar dissolves.
- Add two eggs in it and again beat well.
- Now add water, vanilla essence, lemon juice and milk dates mixture. Mix well and then slowly add the sieved flour mix little by little and blend with electric beater in low speed. We can fold the mix using spatula or hand whisk also. Make sure there is no lumps in cake batter.
- Pour this batter in dusted cake pan, sprinkle chopped almond on top of the batter. Gently tap on sides and place in pre-heated oven and bake for 50 mins.
- After 50mins, insert tooth pick or knife in Centre, if it comes out clean, the cake is done.
- Invert the cake in wire rack and let it cool completely. Then slice and serve.
- If you are using black dates, no need to soak in milk. You can cut and directly use in batter.