Health Mix Laddu | Sweets | Indian recipes
Health Mix Laddu , a healthier and tasty Indian sweet. It will take less time and less ingredient to make.
You might like these quick south indian dessert recipes,
Health Mix Laddu | Sweets | Indian recipes – Ingredients
- Health Mix Powder – 1 ½ cup
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Cashews & raisins – as needed
- Salt – a generous pinch
- Cardamom powder – ½ tsp(powdered)
To make syrup:
- Jaggery (Vellam) – ¾ cup (Powdered)
- Water 1 cup
- Heat a wok, add ghee, roast cashews and raisins, keep it aside.
- In the same wok with remaining ghee add health mix powder, stir in low flame until the moisture goes off.
- Let it cool for some time in a wide plate.
- Meanwhile prepare jaggery syrup.In a sauce pan, add water, once it starts bubbling, add jaggery to it.
- Boil until the jaggery completely dissolves and the syrup slightly thickens. Turn off the flame, drain the syrup to remove impurities and keep aside.
- After the healthmix cools slightly, add roasted cashews and raisins, 1 tbsp of ghee and cardamom powder. Mix altogether well and add jaggery syrup using spoon little by little.
- No need to add all the sugar syrup, add it little by little and mix the powder side by side.
- The mix should be in the level to make laddoos. So no need to add all the syrup.
- Take small portion and make laddus. Use ghee for final touch. Do same for the remaining mix and arrange it in a box.
- Use palm jaggery(Panai vellam) for more healthier ladoos.
- Syrup consistency need not be string level. It should be little thick that’s enough.
- While roasting the health mix powder, do not burn it by over heating.
- You can keep this laddu for one week without refrigerating. Not sure it may last for more than a week. Will update after checking it.
Some sweet recipes:
- Beetroot halwa
- Ashoka halwa
- Khoya Gulab jamun
- Thiratu Paal
- Apple Halwa
- Custard halwa
- Rava Appalu
- Carrot Halwa
- Fig fruit Halwa
- Custard pudding