Home made Condensed Milk
My Today’s Post – Home Made Condensed Milk
Condensed Milk is used in dessert varieties, popsicles etc., While I am surfing for dessert items, most of the recipes have condensed milk as an ingredient. But I am not getting this frequently in my nearby shops. So sometimes I skipped to make some desserts. I never thought that we can make it at home.Once I saw this home made condensed milk in sharmis passions. OMG I was very happy 🙂 . That too with easily available ingredients. Next day itself I prepared this. What to say? Succeeded in first attempt 🙂 . It tastes awesome with creamy texture.Thanks sharmilee 🙂
I kept this in refrigerator for 4 days. It was good. But I don’t know the exact shelf time.Anyways its very handy we can prepare whenever we want. So friends lets give a try on this home made condensed milk. Surely you can make it success in minutes 🙂
Ingredients – Home Made Condensed Milk
- Milk Powder – ½ cup
- Powdered Sugar – ¼ cup
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Water – ¼ cup
- Mix all the ingredients (Milk powder, Powdered sugar and Butter) in blender.
- Heat water till it starts bubbling. Add this boiled water to the ingredients in blender. Blend well.
- Its becomes, creamy and foamy milk.
- Cool down and transfer this to airtight box and keep it in refrigerator for further use.
- I used unsalted butter. So I have no idea of using salted butter.
- Adjust the water level as you wish.If you add more water, it will be little runny. But I love bit thick and creamy so I used ¼ cup of water.
- I used amul milk powder which tastes heavenly. So sorry I have no idea of other milk powders 🙂
- Once blended, cool down for some time and store it in airtight box.