Lemon Mocktail – Lemon Punch
This is the first mocktail recipe I tried. I have seen some fellow bloggers posted mocktail recipes. But I have no idea of it. I thought it may be little alcoholic 🙂 Then my friend told me it’s a non alcoholic cocktail :). This Lemon Mocktail – Lemon Punch is so refreshing to have chilled. We can have it after a meal.Lets see the easy and refreshing Lemon punch.
Lemon Mocktail – Ingredients
- Lemon Extract – ¼ cup
- Club soda – ½ cup
- Water – ¼ cup
- Sugar/ Honey – 2 tbsp
- Mix Lemon Extract, Water, Honey or sugar and club soda together in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well until the sugar dissolves fully.
- Then take thin layer of lemon extract and sugar granules in two separate plates.
- Dip the edge of glass on lemon extract.
- Then place the lemon dipped glass on sugar granuels. Now the serving glass is ready.
- Fill ¾ part of glass with mocktail .
- Refreshing and tangy lemon Mocktail is ready .
- You can decorate with sugar dipped lemon candy also.
- If you are diet conscious, replace sugar with honey.
- You can serve it chilled after refrigerating also. But if refrigerating, add the club soda while serving. Otherwise it will lose its gas.