Mango Banana Smoothie | Smoothie Recipes
Mango Banana Smoothie is a very simple and delectable recipe to have in this mango season. I have some stocks of mango. So planning to do some smoothie recipes. I added a half cup of banana with mango. Because I am not so keen on banana taste. This smoothie tastes wonderful if serve chilled . I have seen that we can add yogurt in place of milk. I didn’t try that yet. So friends try this smoothie and leave your comments. If you try with yogurt, let me know the outcome. So that I will also make a try
Mango Banana Smoothie | Smoothie Recipes – Ingredients
Prep time : 10 mins | serves : 3 glasses
- Mango pulp – 1 cup(sliced)
- Banana – ½ cup ( sliced )
- Chilled Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Tutti frutti or some nuts – 1 tbsp(Optional) (to garnish)
- Blend Mango, banana, milk, sugar and honey in a mixer.
- Cool it in refrigerator for some time.
- Then transfer to a serving glass and garnish with tutti fruttis or nuts. serve chilled.
- Adding nuts and tutti frutti’s are optional It will be good if you serve simply.
- You can add equal cups of banana with mango.
- Also you can increase half cup of milk too.
- For sweetness, you can replace full of honey instead of sugar.
- Instead of milk, you can add yogurt also.
Check out some summer recipes.