Mango Milkshake | Mango recipes | how to make mango milkshake
Mango Milkshake, rich and creamy drink we cannot stop in a single glass.Alphonso and other juicy mangoes are perfect to prepare this milkshake recipes. Also replace sugar with honey as a healthy constraint.
Let’s see how to make mango milkshake.
Mango Milkshake Recipe
- Mangoes – 2 nos or 1 ½ cup cubed
- Chilled milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – ¼ cup or as needed
- Ice cream(mango flavor) – 2 scoops(optional)
- Saffron – few strands (optional)
- Wash mangoes, peel off skin and cut into random cubes.
- In a processor or mixer, add chopped mango pulps, chilled milk, sugar and ice cream.
- Process well, until the mangoes grind well,
- Transfer this chilled milkshake in glasses. Garnish with saffron strands and mango pulps.
- Adding ice cream is completely optional. We can add mango essence also for more flavor.
- Use any variety of mangoes to make the milkshake.
- We can top with nuts also while serving.
- Serve chilled. If the milk is not chill enough, you can refrigerate the milkshake for an hour before serving.
- Adjust the sugar level as for your taste.
You might like these recipes also: