Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake
Microwave Chocolate mug cake / Coffee Mug Cake – an easy, tasty and quick microwave chocolate cake ready in 2 mins 🙂 yes started trying some cake recipes with my new oven. Looking forward to post some Christmas cakes next month. My coffee addiction ends me to try some coffee flavoured chocolate cakes always 😛 . But it will not work out for all cakes 🙂 Mine took completely 2 mins to bake fully. You can bake one more minute if it is not baked well.
Microwave Chocolate Mug cake – Ingredients
- All purpose flour/maida – 3 tbsp
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- sugar – 4 to 5 tbsp
- crumbled dark chocolate/choco chips – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – ¼ tsp
- Butter – 4tbsp(Softened)
- Instant coffee powder – 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Grease the mug with butter and keep aside.
- In a wide bowl add flour, cocoa powder, sugar,choco chips, Baking soda and coffee powder.Give a mix to blend well.
- Then add butter and vanilla essence to it. Beat well and pour this cake batter to butter greased cup.
- Microwave it on high for 2 mins. Then check with a tooth stick by inserting into the cake. If it comes out clean your cake is perfectly baked.Serve hot with some flavoured glaze or chocolate sauce.
- The cake will perfectly bake in 2 mins. If you find its not baked you can again microwave for 1 min with the same settings.
- I directly used sugar without grinding. You can use sugar powder as well.
- While filling the batter in cup, fill it half way to avoid overflow while raising.
- Instant coffee powder and choco chips are optional. But its presence will add more taste and flavour.