Nungu Rosemilk | Nungu Recipes
Nungu Rosemilk – a variation to have nungu as it is. I am sure adding this nungu to rosemilk adds extra feather to both. This Nungu dessert is pleasing to look and taste. Hardly it takes 5 mins to make this summer coolant. Nungu is a seasonal fruit available in summer and has high nutrition values. The water inside the nungu is used to treat for skin allergies on summer.
You might like these summer coolants:
- Lemon Iced Tea
- Watermelon Milkshake
- Sweet Punjabi Lassi
- Amla Juice
- Oreo Milkshake
- Fig milkshake
- Mango Milkshake
- Sapota milkshake
Prep time : 10 mins | seves : 3 glasses
cuisine : World
Nungu Rosemilk – Ingredients
Nungu( Ice apple / Palm fruit) 0 4 to 5 pieces
Chilled Milk – 3 glasses or as required
Sugar / honey – as needed
Rose essence – few drops
How to make Nungu rosemilk:
- Clean nungu(Ice apple) by removing the outer skin, wash and place in a bowl.
- In a jar or wide vessel, mix chilled milk, rose essence and sugar/ honey. Mix well till the sugar dissolves completely.
- Chop nungu into small pieces and add it to the milk.
- Serve chilled in glasses.
- Instead of chopping the nungu, slightly crush and mix in rosemilk.
- Adjust the sugar or honey as of your taste.
- Use chilled milk or refrigerate before serving.