Orange Filled CornFlakes Kheer | Kheer Recipe
Orange Filled CornFlakes Kheer | Kheer Recipe – Cinch and Filling desert. For me, it’s a breakfast most of the time. Cornflakes is rich and healthy cereal. Addition of nuts ,fruits and milk will give complete energy to start your morning wonderfully.
You might like these dessert recipes also:
- Triple Pudding
- Pomegranate Payasam
- Semiya Payasam
- Ada Pradhaman
- Rice Kheer
- Rose flavoured rice pudding
- Watermelon Rind Kheer
Orange Filled CornFlakes Kheer | Kheer Recipe – Ingredients
Prep time : 5mins | Make time : 5 mins | serves : 3
Milk – 2 ¼ cups
Corn flakes – 1 ¼ cups
Sugar – 5 tbsps or as needed
Orange pulps – 1 cup
Nuts of your choice – ¼ cups(Almonds/Cashews/Walnuts/Pistachios)
How to make orange filled cornflakes kheer:
- Boil Milk and let it sit to room temperature. Remove the seeds and skin from orange pulp and keep aside.
- Take a bowl, add sugar,2 cups of milk ,Nuts and corn flakes to it.
- Mix well and refrigerate for one hour.
- Then add orange pulps , ¼ cup of milk and serve chilled.
- To refrigerate is optional. You can have it at room temperature or hot itself.
- Use any of your favourite nuts, the crunchiness in the mid will taste awesome.
- Adjust the sugar level as for your taste.