Oreo Milkshake |How to make oreo Milkshake |Oreo recipes
Oreo Milkshake – creamy and tasty kids dessert recipes. I can say this gives a similar taste of chocolate milkshake recipes. Fewer ingredients needed to prepare this oreo Milkshake at home. The addition of ice cream is optional. You can make this oreo milkshake recipe without ice cream also. It tastes wonder to serve with topping of crushed oreo biscuits.
You might me interested on my other milkshake recipes :
Check out stepwise pictures to know how to make an oreo milkshake.
Oreo Milkshake Recipe – Ingredients
Prep time : 10 mins | serves : 3 glasses
Cuisine : world
- Oreo Biscuits – 9 to 10 nos.
- Chilled Milk – 3 glasses
- Sugar/ honey / any sweetener – as per taste
- Vanilla Ice cream – 3 scoops
- Add oreo cookies in chilled milk and sit for 5 mins.
- In a mixer, add soaked cookies along with milk, sugar and ice cream. Beat well for 1 min, it becomes frothy and juicy.
- Pour in glasses and serve with scoop of ice cream and crushed oreo biscuits.
- If you want this milkshake more chocolaty, add a tbsp of cocoa powder or chocolate sauce.But its optional.
- Soaking of biscuits in milk is optional. I want this milkshake recipe as smooth. So I soaked but you can directly process it.
- Adjust the sugar level as for your taste. But remember, there is sweetness in ice cream and biscuits so adjust accordingly.