Sapota Milk Shake – Chiku Milk Shake
Sapota Milk shake is an very easy go in hand recipe we can make it in minutes. Usually I don’t eat sapota’s/chiku. I don’t like the coarse nature of the fruit. Even I know the health benefits of the fruit 🙂 I have seen this milk shake in one of my cookbook. Certainly I prepared this 🙂 OMG first time I love this fruit. Really it tastes awesome with nice flavor.Must say some health benefits as well. Yes!The tasty flesh of this fruit is easily digestible and replenishes our body by providing energy due to its high content of glucose. This fruit is rich in vitamins, minerals and tannins.Also
- Good for the Eyes
- Source of Energy
- Anti-inflammatory Agent
- Prevention of Certain Cancers
- Healthy Bones
- Relief from Constipation
Lots of good things is it? Lets try this milk shake and enjoy with scoop of ice cream.
Sapota Milk Shake – Ingredients:
- Sapota/Chiku – 3 to 4
- Milk – ½ lit
- Sugar – As needed
- Peel the outer skin of sapota and remove the inner seed.
- Grind it to a smooth paste. Then mix the boiled milk and sugar with it.
- Blend well. Refrigerate for some time before serving.
- While grinding the fruit, you can add little milk to get a smooth consistency.
- We can serve the milk shake along with well flavoured scoop of ice creams.