Tomato lemonade | summer recipes
Tomato lemonade | summer recipes If summer comes, all we need is chilled foods and drinks. I can say , all kind of lemonades are best choice. I already posted guava lemonade which is a flavourful drink. Now Tomato is cheap in markets. What are all recipes we can do with it? And moreover it should be the best intake for this summer. While browsing I got this tomato lemonade recipe in simple steps. We can drink this whenever the tomatoes and lemon avail in our pantry. I hope you all like this tomato lemonade. Lets go for recipe preparation 🙂
Tomato lemonade | Summer recipes – Ingredients
- Tomato – ¼ kg or 10 nos(red and pulpy)
- Sugar – 5 tbsp or as needed
- Lemon juice – 5 tbsp
- Ice cubes as needed
- Water – as needed
- Wash tomatoes and cut into small pieces. Add the pieces in blender along with sugar,lemon juice and water.
- Blend well and drain it using drainer.
- Better you can double filter the lemonade.
- Serve with ice cubes or chilled in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Use honey instead of sugar if you want to skip sugar.
- Wanna drink this little tangy , increase the amount of lemon juice.
- Addition of water and sugar level is upto our choice
- Lemon iced tea
- Fig Fruit milkshake
- Lemon Mocktail
- Mango banana smoothie
- Watermelon Drink
- Guava Lemonade
- Sapota Milkshake