Triple Pudding | Pudding Recipes
Hello Friends! Hope you all doing good. It’s a long time I have been posting recipes. Little busy with things around. Wanna start with a simple and delicious pudding. A tasteful combos of strawberry jelly,vanilla cake and custard. It’s a perfect dessert to be include in the party menu ideas. It really tastes wonder to be served as chill.
Triple pudding | Pudding Recipes
- Strawberry jelly – 1 cup ( Home made or store bought)
- Custard powder – 2 tbsp
- Milk or water – ¾ cup
- Vanilla cake – 1 cup(Shredded)
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Nuts and cherries – ¾ cup( mixed nuts and cherries of your choice)
- In a sauce pan, add custard powder and sugar, mix well with water or milk. Make sure there is no lumps in it. Heat and stir occasionally, once it reaches semi-thickening, switch of the flame and transfer to bowl.
- Shred the vanilla cake using your hand and fill it in a bowl.And do the same in jelly,Chop the nuts of your choice and keep aside.
- Now take a serving glasses, add a scoop of strawberry jelly as a first layer, then add a layer of vanilla cake. Again jelly and vanilla cake.
- For final layer add custard mix and top with nuts and cherries.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve chill.
- If you are using store bought jelly, just mash and take in a bowl . I used home made strawberry jelly, that is with a mixture of 1 cup hot water and 100gms of jelly powder, refrigerated for 4 hours. But both will result good.
- Instead of vanilla cake, you can use any flavored cake or powdered biscuits.
- I used vanilla flavoured custard powder. If you get plain custard powder, add a tsp of vanilla essence to it.