Custard Pudding | Pudding Recipes |Eggless Pudding
Custard Pudding is an easy dessert to make. It’s a perfect one for this summer. we can top it with our favourite fruits. This pudding tastes good while serving chilled. Not only fruits you can top with nuts and tutti frutti as well. Enjoy this flavourful pudding and write your comments.
Custard Pudding | Pudding Recipes – Ingredients
- Milk – 2 cups
- Vanilla custard powder – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Fruits – for topping
- Tutti Frutti – 1 tbsp(for topping)
- Nuts – 1 tbsp( chopped)(Mixed of nuts)
- In a bowl mix custard powder with ½ cup of milk. Mix well without lumps.
- Then add the remaining milk to the mixture, then add sugar and cook on low flame for 2 to 4 mins or until the sauce thickens.
- Keep stirring until the mixture thickens to coat the back of the spoon.
- Then turn off the stove and cool it completely.
- Transfer the mixture to serving bowls and refrigerate for few hours.
- Meanwhile chop the desired fruits and nuts. I used mango, grapes,almonds, cashews,pistachios and tutti frutti.
- After refrigerating, topping with fruits and nuts mentioned above before serving.
- If you don’t get the vanilla custard powder, you can use plain custard powder also. After adding vanilla essence it becomes balanced.
- While cooking. Check whether the mixture reaches proper consistency before turn off the flame. I mean it must coat the spoon or spatula.
- Adjust the sugar level as per your taste.