Stuffed Paratha Recipe / Veg Cheese Stuffed Paratha
Veg Cheese stuffed paratha – healthy and tasty recipe especially for kids. I prepared this recipe for kids lunch box series in Indusladies. But I went out officially. So didn’t participate in that event 🙁 Thought to share this recipe with you friends. This paratha is really good to have with some spicy curries or some raita’s. Even I can eat without any accompaniments too 🙂 I added chilli flakes and salt in the stuff. So it tastes good.
Veg Cheese Stuffed Paratha – Ingredients
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Big onion – 1 no.(Finely chopped)
- Carrot – 1 no.(Finely chopped)
- Capsicum – 1 no( Finely chopped)
- Cheese – 4 tbsp (shredded)
- Chilli flakes – 1 tbsp
- Chat Masala – 1 tsp
- Salt – as needed
- Oil – To roast chappathi’s
- Water – as needed
- In a wide bowl add wheat flour and salt. Give a slight mix and add water little by little to knead a dough.
- Make a soft and firm dough and keep aside closed.
- Now prepare a stuff for paratha. Chop onions, capsicum,carrot and cheese.
- Mix all together in a bowl.Then add little salt, chilli flakes and chat masala mix well and keep aside.
- Now pinch a small portion and make equal sized balls.
- Roll as medium level chappathi’s using rolling pin.
- Place 2 spoons of stuff prepared using veggies and cheese.
- Just cover with dough on top side and make as a ball with stuffs inside.
- Again roll it to medium sized parathas.
- Meanwhile heat a tawa or dosa pan to roast parathas.
- Once the tawa gets heated, place parathas and add some oil.
- Keep the flame in medium and roast paratha’s on both side.
- Do the same for remaining dough.
- Serve with veg or Non-Veg hot curries.
- Instead of water , you can use milk also to make the dough.
- Adding chat masala is optional. If you don’t like the aroma in paratha you can omit it.
- Adjust the salt level as you needed.