Vegetable Sandwich|how to make vegetable sandwich
Vegetable sandwich recipe – healthy start of breakfast with a cup of coffee. Bread recipes are easy and time efficient to make for breakfast. I already posted cheese bread toast. You can check it for quick breakfast idea. No oil and no cook recipes are always healthy . I didn’t toast with ghee but it was good to eat as normal.
#Todaysthought – Patience is not simply the ability to wait – It’s how we behave while we are waiting- Joyce Meyer
Check out how to make vegetable sandwich recipe with stepwise pictures.
Prep time : 10 mins | serves – 1
Cuisine : Indian
Vegetable Sandwich – Ingredients
- Bread slices – 3 (wheat or normal)
- Big onions – 1 no(sliced as rings or round)
- Capsicum – 1 no (sliced as rings)
- Tomato – 1 no (chopped in round shape)
- Cucumber – peeled and sliced
- Butter – 2 tbsp (salted or unsalted)
- Mayonnaise – 2 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup – 2tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Take 3 bread slices, trim the sides and place it in a plate.
- Applt butter on bread, tomato ketchup on another bread and mayonnaise on third bread.
- Now place 4 slices of cucumber on one bread and sprinkle some coriander leaves.
- In another bread, place sliced capsicum, onion and tomatoes one by one.
- Now place the second bread over the first one. Cover the second one with third bread which is mayonnaise applied.
- Give a gentle press and cut in diagonal cross to get a triangle shaped sandwich.
- I used wheat bread with toasting. But you can use any bread and toast with ghee.
- We can cheese cream also instead of mayonnaise.
- Salted butter tastes well for sandwich.
- You can add cabbage , carrot also to this sandwich.
Check out some breakfast recipes:
- Cheesy Bread Toast
- Cheese stuffed Paratha
- Tomato Idiyappam
- Ven Pongal
- Lemon Sevai
- Semiya Kichadi
- Kuthiraivali Upma