Watermelon Milkshake | Milkshake recipe
Milkshake recipe – must need in this Chennai weather. Plan some milkshakes with seasonal fruits. This is watermelon milkshake made in very simple and handy method. I added ice-cream for a creamy shake. You skip and prepare with milk alone.
Watermelon Milkshake | Milkshake recipe – Ingredients
Prep time : 10 mins | Serves : 3 glasses
- Watermelon – 2 cups ( De- seeded and cubed)
- Vanilla Ice cream – 5 scoops
- Chilled Milk – 1 cups
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Cut watermelon, de-seed and cubed into pieces.
- In a mixer, add melon cubes, sugar, chilled milk, 3 scoops of ice cream.
- Process it for 1 or 2 mins. Chill it n refrigerator before serving or serve mild chillness.
- Pour the shake in glasses, serve with a scoop of ice cream or simple shake.
- Add less amount of sugar, both watermelon and ice cream has sweetness.
- If you feel the shake is too thick, add extra milk.
(Visited 443 times, 1 visits today)